24小时服务热线：138 0270 8576 定制报告
选择版本： 电子版+印刷版 电子版 印刷版
扫右方二维码，获取更多更新优惠信息 订购报告，即可免费获赠链接中任意一款价值9800元的报告（电子版），多买多赠 订购报告，即可获得一年内免费更新一次内容 订购报告，即可优惠购买以下相关报告：
|产业投资大脑||有投资能力的中大型企业||新兴产业投资机会的高效挖掘工具||登陆 >||申请 >|
|产业招商大脑||政府及园区的招商引资部门||大数据精准招商专业平台||登陆 >||申请 >|
|产业治理大脑||政府发改工信等产业治理部门||政府产业规划及治理的数字化高效工具||登陆 >||申请 >|
|产业信贷大脑||银行等金融机构的企业客群部门||企业信贷（融资）需求挖掘高效工具||登陆 >||申请 >|
联系电话： 400 008 0586; 0755-82571568
Industry Challenges and Concerns
• The logistics cost is approximately 8.5% of the total sales value and this poses a challenge to the
Indonesia companies in general. Their aim is to reduce this cost to around 5.6% of the total sales value.
• Other major challenges that the Indonesia companies encountered are the insufficient and inflexible warehousing capacity. The latter two (2) challenges could further drive up the cost.
• Ironically, primary reason cited for outsourcing to logistics service provider is cost saving, yet the Indonesia companies are concern that outsourcing logistics could result in higher cost than if managed in-house.
• Other reasons cited by these companies for outsourcing the logistics functions are the companies
want to focus on their main core competency and they do not want to deal with multi-parties.
• The main types of activities being outsourced to logistics service providers are inbound transportation, outbound transportation and outbound warehousing.
• Hence it is not surprising that the majority cited the activities they are likely to outsource are inbound transportation, inbound warehousing and outbound warehousing.
• In fact, both transport and warehousing take out the bulk of the logistics outsourcing business.
• The key selection criteria for choosing the logistics service providers are price, quality and responsiveness to problems